aix en provence

aix en provence
provence

sempreprovenco

blog destiné à mes amis ,concerne : la Provence,l'Occitan,la Corse, la langue d'Oc, etc !!!

samedi 26 novembre 2011

Violence breeds more violence, right? - YouTube

Violence breeds more violence, right? - YouTubeMESSAGE TO THE SECURITY FORCES OF THE STATE

As a member of the Movement 15M will not allow attacks, threats and insults directed at you, unwarranted by members of this group (I recognize that there have been), as well as try to promote respect and compliance with the standards to which we secured by our Constitution.
I have long since ceased laughing the jokes to those who boast of being brave for using violence and provocations against you, and I say long I feel embarrassed by their attitudes. They do not represent me.

Even they call me traitor, soft and coward, I have not scared of them and they not going to make me feel like one. If they are not convinced of mutual respect, they have no place here for me.

My struggle is in favor of human rights, justice and democracy. I will not let hatred and fear that the powerful seek to impose between the two groups for their benefit, make us enemies.

I realize that they want to put some in front of others when we always wanted to be side by side. Unable to get across to you and me make this noble mission in a war that is his mercenary. So will act in accordance with my obligations as a citizen.
I do so it will not stain or handle the purpose why I'm here, but mostly because I'm human being who want to help, respect, love, care for and protect other human beings.

Violence does not represent me. It is the love of neighbor and respect.

Not tolerate being handled. I won't be a unaware dog of the state.

ONLY ASK YOU ONE THING: re-read the entire message. Change "CITIZEN" and "MOVE 15M" to "SECURITY FORCES OF THE STATE" and vice versa, and if you agree DO IT YOURS.

THIS VIDEO IS NOT INTENDED TO REPRESENT ANYONE, IS A PERSONAL VIEW OF THE EVENTS AND HOW THINGS SHOULD BE.

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT, criticism, and especially DISSEMINATION respectful debate.

"I feel more powerful leaving you wanting to beat me by throwing a stone. I'd rather see their impotence than their fear. I'd Rather ignore them than to face them."

Dedicated to Javier Roca Sierra. We are with you until the end brave!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire